QRS Universal 12 & 6 Lead ECG
The Universal ECG features accurate results, real-time graphical display and narrative interpretation. The ECG uses the Louvaine algorithm that has the best total accuracy of the 9 popular algorithms compared by cardiologists to a standardized database of ECG tracings. Available as 12-Lead Cable (10 Patient Leads) or 6 Lead Cable.
- Acquire, store and analyze up to 12 channels of high-resolution ECG data
- Print full page reports on standard plain paper in portrait, landscape or A4.
- Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments and modify the interpretation before confirming the results.
- Instantly create PDFs or JPEGs of the final report.
- Seamlessly integrate ECG data into your EMR via XML, HL7 and other formats.
- Also available in a 6-channel non-interpretive version.
||280 – 300 grams (0.62 – 0.66 lb) depending on cable options
||85mm x 91mm x 20mm (3.3” x 3.6” x 0.8”)
|Patient Leads Length
||1 meter (3.3 ft)
||6 Lead Cable (4 patient leads)
12 Lead Cable (10 patient leads)
||4 mm Banana plug with “tab” or “snap” connectors
||Abbreviations and colors to comply with either IEC or AAMI standards
||5, 10, 20 mm/mV
|Acquisition sample rate
||1000 samples per second (compressed to 500Hz with peak picking and averaging algorithm)
||0.05 to 175Hz ±3dB
|Common Mode Rejection
||Complies with AAMI EC11, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, and EN60601-2-25
||4 – 16V DC
||High Pass: 0.05Hz 1st order
Low Pass: 170Hz 1st order
Baseline Wander: Baseline reset by adaptive zeroing algorithm
|Notch filter (Mains NoiseRejection)
||50Hz 4th order Butterworth,
49.1Hz – 50.9Hz,
60Hz 4th order Butterworth,
59.1Hz – 60.9Hz
|Low pass (Muscle Artifact Filter)
||35Hz 4th order
||User selectable Report formats
||Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70° C (-4 to 158° F)
Humidity < 85% (non-condensing)