Digital Oximeter & Sensor All-In-One
Nonin Medical’s ipod® combines the oximeter and sensor in one external, self-contained unit. The ipod® is a high-class sensor for non-invasive measuring of the pulse and the level of blood oxygenation with a teletransmission function. The ipod® is intended to work with ViTel Net’s telehealth and home/remote monitoring systems.
- Single Piece Oximeter and sensor in one!
- Proven PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology
- PureLight® sensor technology
- Provides up to a minimum of 20 single point measurements.
- SmartPoint Technology eliminates the guesswork of determining which oximetry values to use for analysis.
- Superior Performance Specified for use in motion and low perfusion
- Low Power Draw (60 mW)
|Oxygen Saturation Display Range:||0-100% SpO2|
|Pulse Rate Display Range:||18-300 beats per minute (BPM)|
|Measurement Wavelengths :|
|Red||Red – 660 Nanometers|