platform connects current
and future telehealth solutions
within your existing systems
Telehealth continuum of care on a single run-time platform.
- Standardize data and workflows for replicability across all service lines, enterprise wide
- Connect patient data traditionally siloed by one-off telehealth solutions
- Support your entire telehealth continuum of care, including third party solutions
- Support a governance model required for scale
One Patient, One Record
Full interoperability with your EHR/PACS
Between industry consolidation and partnering to cover gaps, health systems are dealing with multiple instances of EHR and PACS for physicians to manage.
- Single sign-on with all info at your fingertips
- Automated patient record updates to multiple EHRs at the conclusion of the telehealth encounter
- Save time and money while reducing clinical errors by ensuring complete records in the EHR
Your Workflow, Your Way
Our solutions are configured to your specifications, simplifying the clinician experience.
- Rapidly configure existing workflows
- Eliminate learning curves and accelerate adoption
- No upcharges or added costs
Aggregated Patient Data
360˚ view for more informed care decisions.
- View all data from one place
- Make evidence-based decisions–regardless of where the patient engages the system
- Gain deeper insight with actionable information
- Improve patient outcomes
Analytics & Reporting
Our platform is integrated with Ignis Health to provide a seamless module of the telehealth analytics & reporting with these benefits
- Reduced cost of care per patient within remote patient monitoring
- Improved ER rates of Voluntary Commitment patients, Length of Stay, Left without Being Seen
- Improved tPA rates and door-to-needle times in telestroke patients in the ER
- Improved telehealth & digital health provider capacity, utilization, and reimbursement
- Improved negotiations with payers to substantiate value of telehealth
- Transparent telehealth ROI
- 1.5-3.0 times growth of annual capital & operating budgets for telehealth
Leverage your existing hardware & software
You’ve made choices for hardware and software over the years, and implementing an enterprise connected care platform does not mean you need to discard those investments. We work with you to leverage the solutions that are working for you today, in the context of your new scalable enterprise platform.